Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's better than Faith?








Why settle for faith and belief as a path to heaven, when we can have spiritual realization?
Once a young child was out for a drive with her parents. As the car came to a stop at a traffic light, the child asked,

"Is this an intersection?"

Assured that it was, she mused, "I've seen a lot of them, but this is the first time I knew it!"

That was a realization. A small one, no doubt, to her parents. . . . Now she knew this single fact for sure. From then on, intersections held a special meaning for her.
---- Harold Klemp
Autobiography of a Modern Prophet, p. 446

God's love may be very close. Everywhere.
How much do I REALIZE It?

The stories I share here are my little 'intersections.'
Read on, if you like.


Related Posts
I Couldn't Hear It
Everyone's Light Turned White!
Who Were Those Mean Men?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this help you in any way?
Have you experienced anything similar?
What more would you like to know?